Guest post written by Kate Rourke
My boyfriend has accused me before of trying to give him a makeover. I'll admit that I do have ulterior motives when I give him gifts of clothing and things like that. But, I also give him new clothes because he really does need him. Not only does he have less than desirable style, his clothes are also in really poor shape too.
Well, the time has come that he can't deny that he needs a new winter coat any longer. So I went online to figure out what kind of coat I should get him. While I was online looking up coats, I came across some information for satellitestarinternet.com/ that I thought was pretty great and after I read through it some I decided to take advantage of them and switch over my home internet access.
I think that the trench coat that I got for my boyfriend is going to last him for years and years. I don't expect him to wear it every day when it's cold out, but I think that he'll start wearing it for work and dressier occasions.
No comments:
Post a Comment