Friday, August 26, 2011

Reminding Myself to RELAX

I haven't written a post here for far too long.  Mostly because I've been busy.  Partly because I've been lacking the motivation to compose my thoughts into a blog post worth reading.  If you throw in a bit of anxiety that I have been having about my health and add a loving touch of family encouragement to get pregnant (keep in mind I'm 40!) then I am sure you can understand why I can't think straight these days!  I'll also admit to feeling just plain LAZY....I'm sure that we all have days like that.

I've had a lot on my mind.  Usually I like to "blog it out", but not lately. Here's a few things rattling around in my head:
  • I am considering a career change.  
  • Our son recently weaned - all on his own accord.  I was NOT ready for that.  I haven't breastfed in weeks and I'm a little sad about it.
  • My dear MIL has SEVEN grandsons (bless her heart).  Her one & only birthday wish:  She REALLY wants a granddaughter.   She blew out the candles and made her wish OUT LOUD. My husband & I have been "designated" to take care of that wish. Uh...
  • I have a small mass (let's not call it a tumor yet) on the back of my leg that I couldn't "wish" away.  I am getting it checked out tomorrow.  I should have seen the doctor  months ago. Let's pray it's nothing.  I am hoping that you will send your "it's benign" thoughts my way.
I hope to get over my non-blogging rut very soon.  I haven't been keeping up with reading blogs either, so please fill me in on what's been going on out there.

    4 comments:

    Stacey Donaldson said...

    Life happens sometimes - to everyone. The ups and downs of living are certainly inevitable, but I'm sure you'll ride it out. Stay positive and let your light shine - the universe will take care of the rest :-)

    Kristen@CountryFitFamily said...

    Good luck with your appointments. I hope everything works out for you. Take a long hot bath and lock out the world for awhile.

    Kristen from www.babygiveawaysgalore.com

    Life by Cynthia said...

    @ Stacey Donaldson & Kristen Thank you ladies! All seems fine for now. Follow up appointment coming up soon. I appreciate that you took the time to leave a comment, it helped me through the worry! Remember to relax as well! I keep hearing about how stress is the root of a lot of health issues.

    Jenny said...

    You've had a lot on your plate, no wonder you haven't wanted to blog! Praying that you hear good news about the mass.


    Jenny
    Full Cart Full Wallet

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...