Sunday, July 31, 2011

EXPRESS Jeans

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

AdvertisementMy "mom body' is not quite ready for Jean Leggings. Unfortunately I don't think that I can pull off that look very well.  Good thing for choices!  Express offers so many differing styles of  women's jeans so we can all find a fit that flatters.  Maybe I'm being a little too hard on myself. I have lost a bit of weight so maybe I CAN pull off a Jean Leggings look!  What do you all think? Any styling tips? I'd love your input.  Please help me out and comment on what look works best either for YOU or me.

Most new moms that I know don't take the time to treat themselves or pay much attention to fashion anymore.  I admit that I too have fallen into that group.  I am slowing working my way back!

I wanted to share with you all that there is currently an Express giveaway that is going on. For a limited time, enter for a chance to win FREE jeans! Express jeans will be giving away 50 free pairs that you could possibly be rockin’ on the sidewalk! Please visit the link for information on how you can win!Advertisement

Jean leggings
EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at Express
Wide leg jeans
REROCK FLARE LEG EXTENDED TAB JEAN at Express
Flare jeans
REROCK FLARE LEG JEAN - LIGHT WASH at Express
Colored Jeans
ZELDA JEAN LEGGING at Express

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...