Monday, July 18, 2011

Cheating

SLIMQUICK-NxCare Mixed Berries packets 20ct (NEW PRODUCT)I feel like I'm confessing a lot on this July Monday.  I have another confessional post if you are interested: Monday Confession.  I am cheating.  I admit that I am not disciplined enough to kick start my weight loss, health, and fitness routine.  Today I am experimenting with Slimquick.  I bought this a while back but then became pregnant so I set it aside.  Good thing the expiration date hasn't passed.  Next I'll need to get more active.  Anyone have a big scary dog that they can loan me? He can chase & bark at me: Now THAT will get me to RUN!

Today is Day 1.

My thoughts:
  • It tastes like crap. Mixed Berries - my @ss! Poisoned Berry would be a better name.
  • I do feel more energy - EXCITED about that
  • Even if it doesn't jump start me on my weightloss - I am SO HAPPY about the boost in energy.
Note: I have not weighed myself but for me success will be how I feel and how my clothes fit.

I ate well today (so far). Grilled skinless chicken, steamed veggies (cabbage, carrots, and broccoli), and a TINY bit of white rice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...