Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cheating Day 2

I did very well yesterday diet wise.  For dinner I had salmon sinigang (a filipino dish: sour soup) with lots of spinach.  I didn't have any sweets. Miracle. I had been on a cinnamon kick for a while and have been "treating" myself to McDonald's Cinnamon Melts about twice a week. Who am I kidding?! OK more like every other day!  They are no Cinnabon, but still ooey gooey good and the quickest, closest fix that I was able to get.

I had so much energy all day yesterday. No doubt from the ingredients in Slimquick.  I had a hard time falling asleep and work up a bit tired.  I took Slimquick again this morning and was quickly re-energized.

Thoughts:
  • Still tastes like crap.
  • Will take 2nd dose earlier in the day to avoid sleepless night
  • Loving the energy I that I have
Note: Yesterday the taste was so gross that I tried "watering it down".  Bad idea.  It just prolongs the grossness.  My tip:  Take it as a shot then use water (lots of water) as a chaser to get the yuck out of your mouth.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...