To the guy at the taco shop who was wearing the
Vibram Fivefingers Barefoot Sports toe shoes...I apologize for the letting the bitch in me out and form an opinion of you, a total stranger.
 |
| Photo credit: Amazon |
Though I didn't make it apparent, I was laughing my ass off at how ridiculous you looked. I
KNOW that I shouldn't judge outward appearances. BUT you clearly wanted to make a statement and be noticed. SO, I noticed. Now I'm sure that these revolutionary new sports shoes have some magical powers and are the best thing ever. Hey, I might even try out a pair (If they GIVE THEM to me for
FREE). Dude: they looked ridiculous on you. Your Oakley shades? Which are also high end and probably cost ya a pretty penny....Well, I hate to tell you this but...they too were screaming "DORK". We were INDOORS after all and if you didn't notice it was a pretty gloomy afternoon.
I really do feel like I jerk. But I couldn't keep the bitchy voice in my head quite...
Note: I really don't intend on offending anyone but I just had to let that go. I feel better now.
2 comments:
Thanks for saying what everybody else in the room was thinking, including me if I were standing there in my regular shoes. (-:
@ Ado I probably should never have written such a mean spirited post...I really am not an authority on fashion so I had no place saying what I said. But that day I didn't drive my "mom" car to work so perhaps my single girl mentality kicked in and my single girl pov went to work. I am relieved that you are the only one who read this awful post. :)
Post a Comment