This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
There are two ailments that I suffer from that requires me to keep my medicine cabinet stocked. Headaches and allergies. I get all types of headaches. Some are caused when my TMJ flares up, some caused by tension. I get menstrual migraines, sinus headaches, you name it... A friend once suggested ibuprofen and raved about how it well it worked for her. I tried it once. I only took one tablet since I had never taken it before. Good thing I only took one. I quickly had a severe allergic reaction and had to take a trip to urgent care. I had trouble breathing, and hives covered my entire body. Eyelids included. It was terrifying. After and injection of epinephrine and a few hours of observation I was deemed to be OK. Well, at least my headache went away! All joking aside, I can't take ibuprofen. I use acetaminophen for the times that I do take anything for headache pain. I usually buy the largest package that I can find since it is just more economical that way. Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products offers the Walgreens Brand Extra Strength Pain Reliever Caplets that are made with the same active ingredient as the national brands. They are as effective as the national brand but are sold at a fraction of the cost. As with all Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, they come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
In addition to pain relievers I regularly take over the counter medicine for allergy relief. Since my allergies are mild to moderate, preparations such as Benadryl will usually do the trick for me. Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief Capsules has the same active ingredient and I could save money without sacrificing quality. This also works for me just as well as the name brand. So if you ever come over for a visit and have a headache or are suffering from allergies we've got relief on hand.

If you are feeling lucky, you can participate in giveaways . There are some Bloggers that are currently participating in a giveaway in which 20 winners will be chosen! Winners will receive a $50 Walgreens Brand Giftcard.

With every Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product purchase Walgreens contributes money to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which benefits your local community.
No comments:
Post a Comment