This post brought to you by Monte Carlo. All opinions are 100% mine.
I grew up with an older brother and a younger sister so I feel like I got the best of both worlds. Through marriage my life with sisters has increased. I now have 4 sisters. We are all mothers and friends with each other. Sometimes I wish that we had more time to spend ALL together. It is pretty tough to find a common space of time where we can all do something. Between the five of us sisters we have 12 children. Whoa...just realized how many kids we have in the family! I am thinking that we need to take a movie break this summer. Perhaps a matinee. Our husbands have taken off together to watch movies and now I think that it's time for our turn! I wonder if I can gather the ladies to watch Monte Carlo starring Selena Gomez? I'm not sure how difficult it would be to coordinate an outing for the five of us! I'm sure it is doable! The movie will be in theaters beginning on July 1st. We can get tickets ahead of time on Fandango starting on 6/29. I think that I'd better get to planning!
Movie synopsis: Grace (Selena Gomez) is an ordinary girl who becomes an accidental heiress when a summer trip to Paris turns into the fantasy of a lifetime. On a dream vacation, Grace, along with her best friend and step-sister, discover that the greatest adventure is finding out who they really are.
You can learn more about the move by visiting the Official Monte Carlo Movie Facebook page.

I grew up with an older brother and a younger sister so I feel like I got the best of both worlds. Through marriage my life with sisters has increased. I now have 4 sisters. We are all mothers and friends with each other. Sometimes I wish that we had more time to spend ALL together. It is pretty tough to find a common space of time where we can all do something. Between the five of us sisters we have 12 children. Whoa...just realized how many kids we have in the family! I am thinking that we need to take a movie break this summer. Perhaps a matinee. Our husbands have taken off together to watch movies and now I think that it's time for our turn! I wonder if I can gather the ladies to watch Monte Carlo starring Selena Gomez? I'm not sure how difficult it would be to coordinate an outing for the five of us! I'm sure it is doable! The movie will be in theaters beginning on July 1st. We can get tickets ahead of time on Fandango starting on 6/29. I think that I'd better get to planning!
Movie synopsis: Grace (Selena Gomez) is an ordinary girl who becomes an accidental heiress when a summer trip to Paris turns into the fantasy of a lifetime. On a dream vacation, Grace, along with her best friend and step-sister, discover that the greatest adventure is finding out who they really are.
You can learn more about the move by visiting the Official Monte Carlo Movie Facebook page.
No comments:
Post a Comment