Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back in the Saddle

9:00 AM
I'm back at the office today...still not feeling 100%.  Bonus (if you can call it that) from being sick: 3 lbs lost.  I have to make it through the day.  Not fun being a "mouth breather", oh well.  Let's hope I can make it through the day.

Dear Diary,

Today will be a struggle.  I have to convince myself that I can do this!  I'm drinking lots of water (but I always do anyway), and have to remember to take breaks.

Me

3:00 PM
Lunch update:

I made it through most of the day. Just a little while longer to go. I accomplished a lot, hurray for me. I did stay hydrated and had soup for lunch - still no appetite.  Still drinking water all day long.  Which means frequent bathroom breaks reminding me of pregnancy days.

Dear Diary,

I goofed and didn't take breaks. I was on a roll and didn't stop. Oops.  I did take a break at 2:30 for lunch. Didn't really eat - pumped instead and read a magazine, which was relaxing.  Tempted to bring work home...we'll see.

Project for tonight: sleep early.

Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...