Friday, February 18, 2011

2/18/11 Rambling...

      2/18/11 - Rambling....

Free for all Friday! I'm THRILLED that it's Friday! I've decided to just throw something in here to motivate me to keep on blogging along!  I am taking a quick break from work because focus is tough today.  I'm on just a few hours of sleep and I'm caffeine free.  My baby boy  had a tough night last night.  That's rare for him. We are taking extra good care of him as he goes through some growing pains.

I haven't posted any pictures lately so today I took a cell phone photo:  Here's a happy, sleep deprived me.  Any YES, I put on a little make up today!   The hair is a result of post pregnancy waviness. Once upon a time it was SUPER STRAIGHT.   I think I'm starting to miss my double chin!  I'm continually losing weight even though I have not been actively trying.  I'm 10 lbs from pre-pregnancy!  I have not gained back any of the weight I that I lost when I was sick recently.  My diet hasn't changed.  I can't help that.  I am always famished so I do not compromise on feeding myself since I am still breastfeeding my son.   I have been taking 30 min walks at least 3 times a week (weather permitting).  Not so much for excercise & weight loss, but more so for getting out of the office for sunshine & fresh air.

I have decided to de-clutter my closet and considering revisiting eBay to give my precious forgotten things a happy new home.  We'll see if I can squeeze in any time in for that! Probably not anytime soon. 

Priorities. Responsibilities. Obligations. Life.

Baby Gabe isn't feeling well, I have some (understatement) housekeeping to do, I need to make more "we" time for hubby & I, we have a special birthday party this weekend...

I wish I had a little more time.  I have been a horrible friend. I have not been keeping in touch or returning texts & phone calls.  The day to day really is all consuming...not a bad thing, just a busy thing.  I'm glad that my friends are loving & understanding even when I've been neglectful.

Wishing you all a happy long weekend!

P.S. Hey, it's lunch time for me. Here's what I'm having. What's for lunch over there?




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...