Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Absence from Blogland

I've thrown in a couple of blogs here & there but essentially have been absent from blogging.  Opting for spending time with the sweet men in my life and just relaxing.  Sleeping well instead of blogging has been so good for me.  Rest has been a welcomed friend.

I found a quiet moment so I decided to see if I could eek out a few thoughts.  I guess that you could classify this as  "quiet" time -  if you don't count the sound of the dryer running or the rhythmic complaints coming from my breast pump.  I distinctly remember the early delirium days of being home with our baby...pumping sessions at the craziest hours on little to no sleep...I would've sworn that the machine was talking to me!  I'd tell my husband that the breast pump is possessed!  That seems like so long ago.  I was laughing like crazy when I read a few forums regarding this topic.  It can be such comic relief to hear the common stories of new moms!

Well...I've just about run out of time for now...Hooray for multi-tasking.

Dear Diary,

I've neglected my hobby, better the hobbies than the hubby...I've been enjoying our time even though I can't seem to remember the name of the movies we've watched on DVD.  I have to run for now and hang out with my guys for Q.T. before bed time.  Until next time.

Me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...