I think that I have probably mentioned it a time or two that Summer is my favorite time of the year. I have many reasons for picking the Summer as my favorite. From happy memories of being on break from school, to family vacations, to spending time at the beach and/or pool - my list can go on and on. I'll spare you the details of EVERY little thing that I love.
I was inspired to write this post because I LOVE summer dressing! Shorts, dresses, sandals! Though I can probably get away with summer dressing year round (since I live in Sunny San Diego) - I always look forward to the summer months because it is so enjoyable during the warm evenings out and about with my family.
I could go on and on about my favorite clothes but will stay focused with this post! As you know, I spent the past weekend at BlogHer '11 and thankfully I had the shoe savvy to stay comfy! I wanted to share some of my fave footwear.
One of my favorite looks for my feet is either flat white sandals or silver flip flops to show off my french pedicure! Though I haven't had a chance to work on a summer tan, I think that these two options that I mentioned look extra summery!
Even though I'd like to live in sandals & flip flops, I do need to wear actual SHOES once in a while, especially between pedicures! I am not a huge fan of bulky, clunky, "shape up" types of shoes (you know which ones I mean). I prefer a sleeker, old school look like the nike eclipse ii. More comfy and retro looking. But whatever your choices are, just stay comfy! I hope that you all have a fun summer season! I know that I will!
Thank you to our friends at www.become.com for supporting Confidential Conversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment