OK, I will admit that I really enjoy blog writing. But even more so, I enjoy blog reading. I am looking for some interesting reads... I don't know how to search on Blogspot as I am a former Xanga girl. I am hoping that good reading will find me, follow me, and in turn I could follow back. Thankfully I have a couple of friends that I have found on here and can catch up with! Hi Liz! Hi Mel! I am enjoying reading both of your pregnancy/motherhood experiences and wish that I was more diligent in keeping track of my own. It's never too late though! Please direct me to some blogs to subscribe to! Ms. M ? Time to blog again, I need company.
Dear Diary,
I am hoping not to regret planting my roots on Blogspot.com. I need to be patient and see how it goes. Bloggers seem much more shy (or just stingy with their thoughts) than on Xanga-land where opinions are more generously shared and feedback is given freely. I know that I am being read as my page views keep increasing (and yes, I have it set not to track my own page views). Lurkers? OH well. I won't give up. Yet. I will soon cut my ties with fb. I am ready for change. Project for today: Find blogs to follow.
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment