Monday, January 31, 2011

Last Day

Wow, this month has flown by.  If this is an indication on how fast this year will go, then I'd better buckle up!  This year will have a few milestones for our family.  My 40th birthday, the arrival of my baby niece, our son's 1st birthday, our 3rd year wedding anniversary....

So far 2011 has been proven to be a good one for us.  Except for illness of course.  I was sick in December, then got well for most of  January.  Attended a kiddie party. Bam! Sick again.  I didn't notice any sick kids...but then again, kids could play and laugh through anything. I'm still trying to shake it, but I've learned that I've just got to let it run it's course.

We weighed our big guy last night.  19lbs.  Mommy & Daddy have been losing, baby boy - gaining! Yay.

Dear Diary,

What the  $#*! bleep* 844 profile views? Shocker for sure.  I just started blogging in December. Wow.  I  don't know what to make of that number. Seems high. I'm glad that my blogs (and profile) are being read though.  An unread blog to me is a sad thing.

Individual blog views (since I five different ones) vary.  Here are my January month end numbers:

Confidential Conversation:  47 views
Dollars & Sense:  295 views
Happy Wife, Happy Life:  68 views
My Life as Mom:  210 views
Recollection Collection:  242 views

Project: Keep blogging, get healthy.


Me


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...