This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you seen the Express campaign "Work It"? They feature both men's suits as well as women's suits. I've been "dressing down" quite a bit at the office. I have to admit that I am now inspired to "spice things up" a little bit and rev up my professional appearance! 9 to 5 dressing doesn't have to be drab! With all of the hoopla that surrounded fashion week - I've been longing to spruce up my career attire! I love the feeling of being "put together" that a suit offers. You can't help but to feel professional, confident, and ready to take on anything at the office when powered up in suit. What better way to welcome Fall dressing than with a smart tweed suit? I'm SO ready for a Fall head to toe makeover.
Express has the suits that every man/woman needs! For a limited time, enter everyday for a chance to win a $500 suiting makeover from Express! Personally, I think that a $500 makeover from Express is quite generous. $500?! Don't forget to enter! For details: Express sweepstakes.
Now let's suppose that you are the lucky winner....which suits styles would you pick? What events would you wear your suits too? Work, networking events, job interviews?

No comments:
Post a Comment