Monday, March 14, 2011

Afternoon Delight

Time for an afternoon break to quickly jot down a few things that hopefully will trigger a blog post when I am back online.

The Internet at home ban is not bad at all. I am enjoying an Internet free home life. My husband, son, and I took a nice stroll though the neighborhood.  Watched a few DVDs.  We didn't attend the party that we had planned to since our son has the sniffles and a small cough.  We didn't want to be "those parents" who bring their sick child to a children's party and spread the sickness to all of the other kiddos.

I got pulled over by a police officer this morning. First time ever. Mistaken identity. I was stressing: 1) because I've never been pulled over before 2) I was already running late 3) I wasn't sure if I had my ID with me since I put in in my pocket the day before during our family walk.

Apparently they are watching our neighborhood looking for a 20 something year old female with dark hair.  They were a little off the mark - I'm double the age of the "Young Female" they were looking for. They showed me her picture and told me where she lived.  I was still a bit stressed and forgot to ask why she is wanted. The girl looks young and I think I've seen her around the neighborhood walking her dog....but it's been a while.  After a few questions they apologized to me and I was on my way. I'm glad I had my drivers license with me after all. I'm flattered that I can be confused with a twenty year old - at least from a distance!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...